Welcome to the Natalie Webb Family Aquatic Center! The Dodge Center community takes pride in our Aquatic Center. Many people came together to make this project a reality. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
The Natalie Webb Family Aquatic Center will be opening June 24, 2020. Season Passes will be for sale at City Hall and the Aquatic Center during normal business hours. Please click here for more information on swimming lessons, pool rentals and parties.
|Lap Swim/Water Aerobics||Mon-Thurs||7:00 AM - 8:00 AM|
|Open Swim||Mon-Sun (all week)||12:00 PM - 8:30 PM|
|Food Court||Mon-Sun (all week)||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
Contact Triton Community
Education to register.
July 8, 15, 22 & August 5
Make up date August 12
|7:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
|One-Day Pass (all ages)
**age 1 & under free**
|Single Season Pass||75.00|
|Family of up to 4 Immediate Family Members
( ***Immediate Family is defined as immediate family members which includes (2) parents or legal guardians and children residing at the same address--this would include full-time college students, children of divorced parents who have joint custody, stepchildren, and foster children. It does not include: Grandparents, babysitters, nannies, ex-spouses, visiting relatives, or daycare children. )
|*Each Additional Family Member||30.00|
|10 Entry Punch Pass ($5 savings)||45.00|
|Single Season Pass||45.00|
|One Day Pass||5.00|
|July 14, 2020|
|July 28, 2020|
|August 11, 2020|
- The Natalie Web Aquatic Center accepts cash or checks only. No Credit or Debit cards.
- Make checks payable to: City of Dodge Center
- Swimmer and non swimmers must pay to come in.
- PFD's (Personal Flotation Devices) are not permitted.
- Children who are not yet toilet trained must wear swim diapers! Cloth or disposable diapers cannot be worn in the pool.
- We offer swim diapers at the pool for purchase or you may bring your own.
- No outside food allowed.
- We offer a concession stand 12:00pm-6:00pm.
- On the water slide only one rider on big slide must meet the height requirement to go down.
- The water slide will take a 10 minute break ten minutes to the hour to help prevent drowning, dehydration, sunburn and exhaustion.
- We offer Red Cross swimming lessons to ages 4 & older, Monday -Thursday. Make up days are on Fridays if needed due to weather.
- Classes are 45 minutes and preschool classes are 30 minutes.
- You do not get in the water with your child. You are welcome to watch if you would like during your child swim lesson time.
- The pool manager would be happy to answer any questions you may have (507)633-6300. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>